Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Thank You Detective Wilson!

At 4:30 P.M. today I got a call from the detective on our robbery case and he said he needed to meet with me because he needed to talk with me about a few things regarding our case. I met him at Harmons-because I was just leaving the LDS church cannery-and he asked me some silly questions that he already new the answer to. He then unfolded his arms (where he had his hands hidden) to show me my wedding ring and my class ring that he has recovered for me. They are working with the girl that had my social security number to get her to "squeal" on some other people regarding drugs and part of the deal they worked with her was that she had to tell them where my ring was!!! I am so grateful and I feel so blessed to have my wedding ring back! Thanks so much Detective Josh Wilson!!!

8 comments:

Mindi said...

yayayayayayayayayayyyyyaaaaaaa!!!!! that is the best news ever, babe!
i am so happy for you--you need to tell jody, she will share in your joy.

ps that was cute how he "delivered" them. clever boy.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Man Darian! I think Iam tearing up a bit! That is the best news! Yea for you. Now you can go get the rings steam "sterilized" at the jewelers right? Congrats & I hope this is only the tip of the BIG chunk!

Ammie said...

Awesome news! I felt so sick when you told me about them stilling your rings. I am so happy that you were able to get them back.

Jod Jas Curtis said...

OH MY GOSH---WOOHOO!!! You didn't tell me this today- I am so happy for you :) I am also so glad you jumped on the CraZy BanDWaGon & joined the Blogging world! YEA!
luvs
jodi

Jod Jas Curtis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stephanie said...

I am sooo happy for you!! I can't believe you got it back, it is so awesome!! YEAH!!

carolee said...

Crazy! I didn't hear the robbery story. Glad you got your ring back though! It was fun seeing all of you at the reunion. Our blog is cccrawford.blogspot.com

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

I am so so happy and excited for you!!! That is amazing. And yeay for the blog I love it.