Monday, July 14, 2008

One of the websites I frequent daily

We got robbed a month back and they arrested one of the girls who was in my house for an unrelated crime. She had my social security card and a check that one of my Scentsy customers had written me in her back pocket. The arresting officer called me and asked me if she was supposed to have the social security card and check and of course I said, "Hell, no!" The scariest part is I hadn't even noticed that my SS card was missing...Anyways...I couldn't wait to get on the Washington County website to see what the bee-atch looked like and now I'm hooked. It is surprising the amount of people that I recognize on the website that are getting arrested. One of my husbands old friends, one of our friends' brother, etc. Click on the title to take you to the website!

3 comments:

Ammie said...

I've looked on this website to and find it very amusing. There is even a link to the arrests on southernutah.com -right there next to the movie listings! There are sure lots of crazies out there. So is the bee-otch's picture still on there?

Mindi said...

my brother in law and colby c. are on this bad boy EVERY SINGLE DAY.

it is their entertainment. anytime anyone we remotely know gets arrested (wow. that sounds bad, huh?) they are the first to tell us.

Unknown said...

Hi D!!! I love the bookings website too...I'm on there almost everyday looking for tenants of Holiday Resort's. I end up seeing more people I knew outside of work than anything! Anyhoo, Here's my blog site if you want to take a look. I haven't updated in a while though...I'm a slacker. www.tarese1223.blogspot.com