Thursday, July 30, 2009

Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands


I didn't want to post everthing about my cruise all at once so I'm spacing it out over a few days!!! Our 3rd port was Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands. This one was my favorite because we chartered a catamaran out to a reef and snorkled.



After we snorkled we went to Stingray City and played with the stingrays which was against my nature because we have them in Mexico where our cabana is and the last thing you want to do is make any contact with them. We do everything we can to keep them as far away from us as possible. The stingrays in Stingray City were very large but very friendly. They are used to people and were a lot of fun to hold and smooch (see photo.)

1 comments:

Jaci Larsen said...

Eeewwwwww! Dog lips & cat lips & STINGRAY LIPS O my! Did it try to slip ya some toungue?? hee hee!