Sunday, July 18, 2010

Father's Day 2010





For Father's Day we took our pop-up camper to Kolob. We found a perfect camping spot and roasted hot dogs and made s'mores. We fished but the only thing we caught was a crawdad. It got caught on Jason's fishing line. I am so grateful that my kids have a father like Jason. He is patient and kind, hardly ever raises his voice (we do have 3 boys, it's hard to always keep your cool), loves his children unconditionally and is a great example to us. He is fun and can always make us laugh. He loves someone elses child as his own and has never once acted as though he didn't belong to him. I couldn't have picked a better man to be the father of my children.

1 comments:

Bonny@Spontaneousniceties said...

Oh! He is a cool guy for sure. And, can I just say that you are a cool chick?